Addons have always been a significant part of World of Warcraft, and their use has grown in popularity over the years since the game's release. This includes everything from customizing their UI and DPS calculations, to employing complicated systems in order to rake in a lot of Wow TBC Classic Gold on the auction house. The use of addons is a must for most raiders in order to keep track of important information. In World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, there are hundreds and hundreds of different best WoW Classic TBC addons to choose from.
Players who have been playing World of Warcraft for a long time will be familiar with the process of installing addons. However, for those who are experiencing World of Warcraft for the first time with Classic, or who are returning to the game after an extended absence, this may not be immediately apparent.
Client for World of Warcraft Classic addons
Before diving into the addons themselves, using an addon manager is the quickest and most convenient way to streamline your experience. Of course, you can install these yourself through a variety of websites, but hiring a professional takes care of all of the legwork and allows you to get down to business right away.
In terms of the client to be used, we recommend that you use WowUp as your choice. Before selling CurseForge to Overwolf, Twitch was an excellent source for downloading addons, but mod support for the game was eventually discontinued.
Managing your addons with WowUp is a remarkably simple and straightforward process. Installing, searching for, and updating available addons for your game can all be done directly from the client.
Manually downloading addons for World of Warcraft Classic
It is still possible to manually install addons if you really want the full Classic experience, or if you want to install an addon for whatever reason you want.
It is necessary to extract the addon's ZIP file from a site such as CurseForge or WoWInterface after it has been downloaded and placed in your addons folder in order to obtain WOW classic TBC gold.
Learn how to manually install WoW Classic addons
It is also relatively simple to manually install addons into your game using the method described above. All you'll have to do is complete the following steps:
- Go to a hosting site and download the addon you want.
- Locate the location where your Classic version is installed. By default, this will be located in the Program Files directory.
- Not able to locate it there? It's not a problem –Launch the Battle. net application.
- From there, click on the World of Warcraft Classic logo at the top left of the app, and then, at the bottom left, next to the word "Play," click on the cogwheel that appears next to the word "Play."
- Select ‘Show in Explorer‘ from the drop-down menu. This is the location where your game will be installed.
- After you've completed this, extract the files and place them in your World of Warcraft Classic AddOns folder.
- For this, the path is as follows: World of Warcraft / _classic_ / Interface /AddOns
- That's it; you're ready to go!
- Once you've completed this task, you can return to your current game session.
How to make use of addons
In the event that you have addons installed, when you log into your account, an ‘AddOns‘ button will appear in the lower left-hand corner of the character select screen. This will bring up a menu that will allow you to enable or disable your addons, as well as, in some cases, their constituent parts, depending on your preferences.
Alternatively, you can access addon settings from within the game, though some changes may necessitate re-logging in order for them to be applied. Some addons also include their own menus and configuration options.
Occasionally, you may discover that your addons have become out of date and are no longer functioning correctly, if they ever did. You should be able to easily download any available updates through your website or addon manager of choice, assuming that the creator is keeping them up to date.
That's all there is to it! Everything you need to know about installing the best addons in World of Warcraft Classic gold is right here.