Quickbooks Error Code h202 is unable to connect the firm files for a variety of reasons. The following are some of the reasons that will be discussed:
- Database Server Manager becomes corrupted or damaged.
- Your device's firewall prevents communication in one direction.
- Between QuickBooks and the DNS server, there is a conflict.
- It is impossible to connect to the server because the IP address of the host system or server holding the company file is unavailable.
- The hosting setup is incorrect.
- The QBCF Console and QuickBooks DBXX are not running.
- The company's files/files have been corrupted.