EMSELLA represents a new type of technology that provides a non-invasive treatment to treat the pelvic floor muscles in cases of urinary incontinence and intimate discomfort. It is currently used in many countries around the world, with very good results in men and women.
This is a non-invasive, non-painful procedure with no recovery time; during which patients remain fully clothed and seated in the EMSELLA chair.
The treatment helps patients regain motor control over their bladder and pelvic floor muscles and eliminate urinary incontinence. Since this is the only procedure that focuses on all the pelvic floor muscles and, through the latest technology, causes deep stimulation in the pelvic floor area.
How does EMSELLA work?
EMSELLA chair London uses High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Energy to stimulate the deep muscles of the pelvic floor without the need to remove clothing. A single session with an EMSELLA chair near me provides thousands of muscle contractions like those of Kegel exercises, but which cannot be achieved voluntarily, and which will help you exercise your muscles without any effort.
Advantages of EMSELLA:
- A non-invasive procedure that requires no recovery time.
- During treatment one remains fully clothed.
- Restores motor control over the bladder and pelvic muscles without time-consuming exercises or pain-inducing treatments.
- A comfortable procedure that will allow you to relax during the 28-minute treatment.
- You will be able to see improvements after the first session.
- You will continue to see improvements with further treatment sessions, that is, for the next few weeks.
- The final results are obtained after six scheduled sessions twice a week, even up to months after finishing the treatment.
- Patients have reported a significant reduction in the use of sanitary napkins and an improvement in their quality of life.
Is it safe?
EMSELLA chair is FDA approved and CE marked for medical devices. It represents the first innovative technology whose effect in treating incontinence and intimate discomfort has been demonstrated in numerous clinical studies.
Along with its several benefits, you should also know about its contradictions.
Treatment with EMSELLA chair London is contraindicated for patients (men or women) who have an electrical implant placed, such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, among others. Or those patients with metal implants close to the area to be treated, for example; hip prostheses, lower lumbar prostheses, metal femoral head prostheses, and patients with coagulation problems without being medicated or who have undergone recent surgery.
609 Blog posts