Optical Character Recognition Market Overview
According to the new report published by Straits Research, titled ""Optical Character Recognition Market Research Report: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020 – 2030."" The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the Global Optical Character Recognition Market and the growth potential across different segments and sub-segments. The report provides a detailed analysis of the major factors influencing the market growth, including the drivers, restraints, lucrative opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and recent developments.
The global optical character recognition (OCR) market is expected to reach a valuation of USD 39,655 million by 2030 at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period (2022–2030).
Abbyy, Adobe, Anyline GmbH, Atapy Software, Captricity Inc., Creaceed SPR, Cvision Technologies, Inc., Exper-OCR, Inc., Google LLC, International Business Machines Corporation, IntSig Information Co., Ltd Corporation, IRIS SA, Lead Technologies, Inc., Microsoft, Naver Corp., Nuance Communications, Inc., Open Text Corporation,
Request Sample Report of Global Optical Character Recognition Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/optical-character-recognition-market/request-sample
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Optical Character Recognition Market Analysis began with collecting the data on the revenues of key vendors through secondary sources like company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations of companies, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources. Furthermore, the report considers the vendor offerings to determine the market segmentation.
By Type Software Desktop-based OCR Mobile based OCR Cloud based OCR Others Services Consulting Outsourcing Implementation Integration By Vertical Retail BFSI Government Education Transport and Logistics Healthcare IT Telecom Manufacturing Others By End-Use B2B B2C
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2030 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East Africa
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global Optical Character Recognition market forecast is studied from 2020 to 2030.
- The research study includes a thorough analysis of the current research and developments in the market globally.
- The report presents a market definition along with the list of leading players and analyses their strategies to determine the market's competitive outlook.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Optical Character Recognition market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market for Optical Character Recognition is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, RD methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights on the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key Optical Character Recognition market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights research reports.
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846